This function is used to rename a section.
Copy the code in the Onload event.
Use the code below to show or hide a section on a form in MS CRM.
- Place function in the Onload event
- Remember the index of the tab on which the section is placed (starts at 0)
- Remember the index of the section (starts at 0)
- To show the section pass displayType = “inline”.
To hide section pass displayType = “none”.
- See example on how to call the function
Always wanted to create column headers?
With the function below you can dynamically convert any section name into multiple column labels (max. 4). See screenshot.
- Add a section for the labels and make sure the section name is visible, don't worry about the initial text because it will be replaced !
- Add your fields in the section and order them per column for which you want to display a separate column label.
- Remember the index of the tab on which the section is placed; starts at zero
- Publish the form and test it.
- Get the the ID of table (=section) in which you want to show column headings. Press Ctrl+N to open a new browser and View Source, search for the name of the section and locate the corresponding tableid. You can also use IE Dev Toolbar to locate the correct tableid.
- Create array of labels (max. 4) e.g [‘This is column 1’,’And this is column 2’]
Here's the code… Read more
The function below can be used to expand or collapse a section in MS CRM. This is particularly handy for crowded forms. You can click on the plus/minus sign to toggle the section, see example:
You can copy and paste the following code in the OnLoad event. For more information about the parameters and how to use this function, see the explanation at the beginning of the script.